We're looking for someone like that who can:
- methodically test and document new enterprise IT mobility solutions
- follow internal processes for packaging and distributing software
- evaluate new software and write structured reports with business recommendations
- assist internal teams with security testing of software and hardware
- manage a lab environment and maintain software inventories
- help troubleshoot configuration issues
- keep track of new software releases and feature requests with vendors
You'll be part of the global Mobility Engineering team and this role is located in Wroclaw. The team has responsibility for designing, testing, documenting and maintaining the global enterprise IT mobility infrastructure (including Good Dynamics and BES12).
We maintain technical roadmaps and influence product strategy. We also work closely with IT service operations teams, helping to implement new systems and providing fourth-line technical support when required.
Your skills and experience
- An analytical and logical thinker with a keen eye for detail and aptitude for troubleshooting
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Well-motivated and happy to work both individually and as part of a global team
- A university degree, preferably in computer science or business studies
- Experience of working in a large organisation; experience of ITIL and banking industry is useful
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows components such as Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server and PowerShell
- Good understanding of computer network and security principles such as TCP/IP, DNS, firewalls, WiFi, GSM, certificates, encryption
- Some experience of enterprise IT mobility systems such as Good Dynamics and BES12.
What we offer UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.