Wymagania i obowiązki
Are you a great organizer? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– prepare briefings and presentations for Senior Management
– support Risk Methodology Head in day-to-day operations of the function
– organize committees and prepare minutes after meetings
– assist team managers in Risk Methodology in tracking of operational risk and audit issues
You'll be working in the Risk Methodology Chief of Staff team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our team is responsible for the management and continuous improvement of Risk Methodology's governance mechanism. You will support Senior Management in decision making by providing analyses and reporting (e.g. cost reviews, project status tracking, operational risk assessments).
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you'll need to launch your career. It's also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in Primary Risk. Your paid internship will last 6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it's an asset.
– skills and student status or university degree
– a can-do attitude
– a gift for analysing and solving problems
– organizational, planning skills
– a high level of interpersonal and intercultural skills (you have the human touch)
– an interest in financial markets and products
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– good in English, both spoken and written
– skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– committed to quality and detail oriented
What we offer:
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.