Ziflow is a startup building a SaaS product for agencies and marketing teams. The Ziflow founders have deep experience building and growing SaaS products for the marketing sector. They have successfully built software development and business operations teams in Poland, with team members in a number of Polish cities (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznań, Lublin, Gdansk and Lodz)
You will work closely with our CTO to produce a high quality product. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from the conception of new features, collaborating with the Design and SysOps teams, to successfully running your code in production. You will be working in a formal Agile environment to develop high quality applications based on requirements and designs.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Delight our customers and build a product that delivers genuine value!
- Design, collaborate, and execute on amazing software features in an exciting new start-up
- Constantly seek to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of industry developments
- Demonstrate technical excellence through results and consistency
- Excellent communicator and listener
- Enjoy coming to work everyday and knowing that you are integral to the company's future and success.
Required Skills and Experience
- Work experience in similar role 3+ years
- Java, J2EE, Tomcat, Web Services, XML, etc.
- Object Oriented Design & Analysis
- Industry technology familiarity and frameworks encompassing:
- Spring, SQL, ORM: Hibernate, JSON, REST, etc.
- Help design and implement highly scalable systems and frameworks
- Experience in Agile software development practices
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related discipline; commensurate experience is also accepted.
- SOA, and distributed systems understanding, Experience of continuous Integration
- SAML, Dropbox API, Google API, OAuth, etc.
- You can show that you'd be an excellent communicator with other Scrum team members
- Ziflow options
- unlimited holidays
Informacje o rekrutacji
contact: [email protected]
We apologise that we may not be able to respond to acknowledge receipt of all applications.
This is a great position in an exciting company working with two experienced and successful B2B SaaS entrepreneurs who have already built a successful team and business in Poland.