We are looking for a top-tier senior engineer with system-level C/C++, networking protocol, network switching and/or embedded software expertise. Join our team of talented engineers at our new Warsaw Technical Centre, working in a fun, fast-paced, collaborative and highly technical environment. In this position you would be a key contributor in the development and engineering of software components for critical infrastructure of the F5 software product line. The person in this position will develop and maintain high-quality code for complex product components while managing assigned projects individually, and serving as a technical expert for issues associated with projects in an assigned area of the organisation.
Wymagania i obowiązki
-3+ years experience in the development of computer software, preferably in the Linux environment with a preference for deep experience with low-level programming.
- Bachelor degree in computer/engineering related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong skill in the C language required.
- Strong skills in standard data structures and algorithms required.
- Expertise in the knowledge of Unix-like (Linux/Unix/BSD) operating systems required.
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience with network and web technologies (e.g. ip, tcp, http, ssl).
- Proven ability to deliver products with highest quality on time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid analytic, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced diverse high-performance environment.
- Ability to thrive while responding to rapidly evolving priorities.