Wymagania i obowiązki
• First and foremost contribute to the development of our products and guide the future evolution of our systems
• Apply best development practices
• Master and utilize state-of-the-art technologies within our products
• Design for today's requirements but at the same time keep in mind future evolution of the systems
• Be part of UBS Software Labs communities which give you an opportunity to develop your skills as well as share your knowledge and experiences with others.
We are a team of open minded and highly motivated professionals who care about quality. We are accountable for what we do and have a full say in how we do things. It is not only we do believe in Agile, XP practices, and Continuous Delivery – we embody all of those in our everyday work to ensure our software has the highest quality and "value to customer" at its heart. You will be cooperating with multiple teams located in Krakow and Wroclaw working on a strategic transparency reporting platform. Our software is a heart of Investment Bank – we are in charge of reporting each and every OTC transaction. All teams are highly independent and capable in Lean Software Engineering. Due to value fast feedback loops we constantly collaborate with our stakeholders and implement Acceptance-TDD.
Your experience and skills
• Expertise in Java 7/8
• Proficiency in TDD and XP
• Good knowledge of OOD, DDD, BDD
• Experience with Spring, Gigaspaces, XQuery, Oracle, XML , Gemfire, Maven, Gradle, Puppet
• Knowledge of modern technical architectures and highly scalable distributed systems
• Experience with JDK languages such as Groovy, Scala
• Hands-on experience in agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
Technologies and frameworks can be learnt, thus don't hesitate to contact us, if you are not experienced in all areas listed above.
• A clean coder and software craftsman following best programming practices
• Committed to excellence and quality
• Thriving on finding the best and simplest solutions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
What we offer:
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Informacje o rekrutacji
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers