Apply now on our website: http://www.edc.pl/available-jobs/asdssssejd/
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Develop high quality java code
- Develop Eclipse plugins for IBM Rational platform integration
- Coding and testing systems modules, in accordance with design specifications
- Apply methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Work with Business Analysts to understand product requirements and vision
- Working in an international environment
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Międzynarodowe środowisko pracy
- Rowerownia dla pracowników
- Możliwość rozwoju i zdobycia doświadczenia zawodowego w dynamicznie rozwijającym się środowisku
- Doskonała atmosfera pracy
O Engineering Design Center (Instytut Lotnictwa/GE)
We create the future of technology, leveraging years of tradition.
Engineering Design Center (EDC) was created under an agreement between General Electric and the Institute of Aviation. Our engineers work in following areas: aircraft jet engines, aviation systems, gas and steam turbines, electric motors and generators, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, as well as industrial installations including pipelines, and automatics. EDC employs over 1800 engineers and is the largest engineering center in the Central Europe.
General Electric is currently shifting its focus to digital technologies and the conversion is also visible at the Engineering Design Center where the software teams are growing most dynamically. We develop aviation solutions using low- and high-level programming languages. We manage Big Data – very large amounts of data extracted from existing power turbine installations. We offer an array of professional challenges for software developers wishing to advance in their skills by combining the newest IT solutions with world-class engineering technologies.