Infusion is a global innovation firm that applies emerging technologies to solve complex software problems. Our international offices offer a full suite of information technology services with a focus on talent, technology, and design-driven methodologies, placing Infusion at the forefront of interface exploration. Infusion is a top tier Microsoft partner building innovative solutions across web, enterprise, mobile and interactive platforms. Infusion has executed tablet, touch, and gesture based solutions for many of the world's largest organizations in the retail, financial services, hospitality and tourism, and government sectors.
We are currently looking for Production Support Developers to provide support for our growing number of enterprise clients. This is a great opportunity to be involved in and get exposure to various technologies such as: ASP.NET, WPF, SharePoint, SQL Server, Java and many more. Our Production Support team offers a great growth opportunity within the company and will provide you with the skillsets you need to further your career. Whether your goal is to work into management, become a software guru, become a team lead or create and sell products and solutions, the Production Support Developer role will give you a head start.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Work to troubleshoot and resolve reported defects within our supported set of applications
- Scope out and develop new features and enhancements with a previously built and supported application to meet our clients' ongoing needs
- Troubleshoot complex functionality and performance issues within large scale production environments.
- Handle incident management and operational support activities within a team.
- Prioritize and manage ticket escalation, meeting the required deadlines for ticket response and resolution.
- Investigate and triage incidents according to a defined incident management process
- Oversee all aspects of a production environment to ensure key metrics and SLA's are being adhered to
- Perform application, configuration and content deployments to systems as required
- Work within a team environment and communicate effectively amongst all team member
- Grow as fast as you can and be rewarded appropriately.
- Base foundation in OOP and Database skills necessary
- 1-3 years of experience working in an application support or development role
- Experience working with large scale production environments requiring minimal downtime
- Can pick up new technologies quickly, thoroughly, and confidently, because they are after all, merely new spins on concepts you already understand.
- Can think on their feet and thrive under pressure.
- Exhibit a willingness to grow with the company and a desire to challenge themselves at every opportunity
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
Infusion the way forward
Informacje o rekrutacji
or via: http://www.infusion.com/careers/3169/Krakow/Production%20Support%20Developer