• Provide technical support to accredited resellers and customers through a variety of channels including but not limited to voice, electronic case, chat and online community.
• Continued learning, understanding, and documentation of customer's workflows and utilization of Avid products.
• Maintain logs of all communications relating to technical support issues.
• Generate basic reports, spreadsheets and presentations as required.
• Clearly understand the requirements of the Post and Media Enterprise markets.
• Experience either in a video engineering or operational capacity or equal Technical Support/Product Specialist skills.
• For the above, can substitute Video Engineering as appropriate.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and with minimum supervision.
• Strong organisational skills, ability to adapt to change and work under pressure.
• Community support experiences a plus.
• Call Center experiences a plus.
• 2nd European Language such as Spanish, French or German.
Specialised Skills and Knowledge:
• Understanding of Video concepts, hardware, editing techniques and terms.
• Knowledge of computer technologies, disk systems, video, audio and networking infrastructures.
• Excellent knowledge of Mac OS and Windows XP is essential.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Telefon służbowy
O Avid Technology