I represent New-Invest Recruitment Agency that specializes in IT recruitment industry. My Client it's a one of leading offer website. For the client I am currently seeking:
Job location: Warsaw. First two weeks of cooperation take place in Barcelona, Spain, of course my client covers travel and accommodation costs during stay in Barcelona)
Availability: as soon as possible
Our platform code is mainly Python (Django framework) and we are looking for a
developer with a solid base in any technology. The main subject is the development of job advertisement website in reference to new trends and optimisation of usability processes for both clients and candidates. That is connected with company's dynamic development. Thirty people work in Poland and Polish IT team is being created in Poland. The employed candidate will cooperate with product team, which is currently in Spain.
My Client offers:
• Possibility to learn and explore new technologies
• B2B (100 zł/H) or contract of employment
• Challenging work on complex applications
• Work in an international environment
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a developer
• GNU/Linux user advanced.
• The computer programer is not dedicated to provide management to the servers.
• Experience with distributed version control systems (Git, Mercurial, etc)
• Good English
• Experience with Django, MySQL/PostgreSQL
• TDD (test driven development) and continuous integration.
• Agile development experience
• DevOps experience
• Deep knowledge of any text editor (Emacs, Sublime Text, Eclipse).
When the trial period is over, it is possible to work remotely for 1-2 days per week.
First stage of recruitment process is the interview with the General Manager. The second part is technical test with CTO in Barcelona (Spain). A given person flies to Barcelona with General Manager for two days, where the candidate's technical skills are examined. Obviously, the company covers all the costs. Such a trip usually takes place on Thursday or Friday. The final stage of development period consists of trip to Spain for 1-2 weeks, which happens after accepting the candiate.
If our offer seems to be interesting for you , please- forward me your up to date CV in English with information about your financial expectations and availability (period of notice). When you send me your application, you will receive all information which I consult with my client.