• Challenging work in a dynamic international environment and great potential for development
• Relocation package (if coming to Prague from abroad)
• Vast amount of online trainings
• Private medical care
• Company's contribution for the Pension fund
• Language courses
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Min. experience of 1 year in Managing and Supporting Hadoop environments in the Hadoop distributions
• 3-5 years of experience in Scripting Language (Linux/UNIX, SQL, Python), should be proficient in shell scripting
• Experience on Administrative activities like: management of data, users, and job execution on the Hadoop System, periodic backups of the system, plan for and support hardware and software installation and upgrades
• Min. 1 years of Experience in Hadoop Monitoring tools (such as Nagios, Ganglia, Cloudera Manager, and Ambari etc.)
• Product knowledge on Hadoop distributions such as Cloudera, Hortonworks & Greenplum pivotal, OR MapR
• Administration, maintenance, control, and optimization of Hadoop capacity, security, configuration, process scheduling, and errors
• Computer Science degree
• At least 5 years working experience at a similar position
• Expertise in OOP development and Java, knowledge of Java Enterprise (JEE)
• Experience with Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Selenium
• Knowledge of JBoss Application Server, Apache Web Server, JBoss Drools
• Know-how in modern source controls and IDEs (Mercurial, Platinum, Git, Stash, Eclipse)
In accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data, Cyclad Sp. z o.o., headquartered in Warsaw, is the data controller. Data are processed for the recruitment purposes, and potential employers or Cyclad companies from outside the European Economic Area may have insight into the data. Each candidate has access and possibility to edit his data. Providing data is optional but necessary to take part in the recruitment.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: [email protected] with reference number: CC16/HADOOP/PRAGUE/KATOWICE/111.
Please enclose the following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize Cyclad Sp. z o.o., headquartered in Warsaw, to process my personal data for the purposes of this and the future recruitment processes and I agree to be contacted through telecommunications terminal equipment in order to receive job offers corresponding to my qualifications."
- Stabilną i ciekawą pracę w przyjaznej atmosferze
- Atrakcyjne wynagrodzenie
- Możliwość ciągłego doskonalenia umiejętności językowych
- Pakiet świadczeń socjalnych (prywatna opieka medyczna, ubezpieczenie na życie, karta Multisport)
- Możliwość rozwoju w międzynarodowej firmie będącej liderem w swojej branży
- praca w Maroku przez okres 6 miesięcy później możliwośc pracy w systemie home office lub w centrum K
Cyclad is an international consulting company specializing in outsourcing and recruitment for the worldwide leaders in technology sector. We operate in 5 countries across 3 continents. We think and act globally and that is why our employees get so many development opportunities. Join our team!
For our Client, leading provider of advanced technology solutions for global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and consulting services, we are seeking for the big data specialist. We recruit also other candidates familiar with this technology and willing to develop in an international environment.