The data quality team will play a critical role in the overall Evidence Lab team and you as the Data Quality Lead will be responsible for managing a team of 10+ individuals tasked with ensuring high standards of data quality captured from web sites including but not limited to online price data and online hiring information, geospatial information and market research results.
You and your team will collaborate with regional Evidence Lab and Research teams to ensure the data quality is robust and accurate for accurate data analysis. Over time you and team will perform more analysis of the results as automation techniques are applied to the data quality process.
The role will be located in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Hiring, developing and managing data quality team; responsible for all aspects of team and personnel management
• Facing off to key business stakeholders in Evidence Lab and Research Teams to build capability, team strategy and execute initiatives
• Taking ownership of data quality and communication strategies between team and Evidence Lab
• Assisting and participating in the design of systems to automate data quality processes
• Developing and maintaining data quality audit logs, reporting and escalating any outstanding items to Management
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, CIS / MIS, or related engineering or technical fields
• 5-8 years of experience in building, developing and managing large operation teams
• 5+ years of experience in a data-oriented role
• Excellent communication, leadership and project management skills
• Strong technical data skills, including knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and SQL
• Prior experience of ETL tools such as Infomatica, business intelligence tools such as Business Objects and/or Cognos as well as data visualization tools such as Qlikview or Spotfire