As a Business Analyst you will be working in the fields of market Research and geospatial cooperating directly with research analysts. In this role you will be designing and programming market research questionnaires and software, monitoring the output to the surveys and analyzing the results on behalf of Evidence Lab analysts.
The role will be located in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Programming an online survey tool to survey internal and external clients on behalf of Evidence Lab
• Monitoring and interpreting survey results and follow-up with respondents where necessary
• Analyzing and communicating the results to Evidence Lab and Research Teams
• Assisting Evidence Lab market research team with various tasks including testing survey links for accuracy, assisting in survey field management, conducting analysis of survey results and creating exhibits
• Bachelor degree in business or a field related to market research
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in quantitative market research
• Very good written and spoken English
• Excellent communication, leadership skills and project management skills
• Strong technical data skills, including knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and charting skills (however, programming skills are not required)
• Strong attention to detail