Wymagania i obowiązki
The following skills are required for the role;
- Familiar with developing Java/JEE web-applications
- JEE (5&6) Application Servers (E.G. WebSphere or Tomcat)
- Web-application security
- Popular frameworks: (E.G Spring-MVC or Jersey)
- Dependency injection (E.G. Spring DI, Guice, Pico or JEE6)
- Open-source test-tooling: (E.G. jUnit, TestNG, Cucumber)
- Mocking frameworks (E.G. PowerMock, Mockito)
- CD principles and tooling (Jenkins, Sonar, auto-deployment)
- Code quality (Sonar, PMD, Checkstyle, Findbugs)
It was also be preferable if the candidate had knowledge of Scala, Akka and Play, though a candidate who is keen to learn these skills is welcomed.
Working remote is not an option, you would have to relocate.