Atos is an international IT services company. It employs 93.000 employees in 72 countries. In Poland Atos exists since 2000. Currently, more than 4000 people are working in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz, Torun and Krakow. The company offers IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting. Atos was four times awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate, winning top positions in the ranking of the Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos is the official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
As a Security Engineer SIEM you will be responsible for reacting and remediating the potential vulnerabilities and threats against the Customer business and assets, with the usage of SIEM (Security Incident and Event Management), computer forensics and threat management solutions.
• perform advanced diagnosis and remediation planning on security incidents;
• design, maintain and troubleshoot the SIEM environment;
• computer forensics;
• IT security threat management;
• management of system performance, capacity, service quality.
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Ability to work well in a Team
• Methodical and disciplined work approach
• Good analytical skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• English spoken and written on at least intermediate level
• TOEIC certification would be a plus
Skills and competencies (one or more):
• Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience of information security technologies and methods;
• Security event log collection and analysis;
• Experience in either systems (Windows, Linux/Unix) and/or networking;
• Design of multi-tiered technical information security architectures;
• Vulnerability and threat assessment;
• Intrusion detection and prevention;
• Web-based application security;
• coding (perl/shell scripting etc.).
Additional Advantages (one or more)- Knowledge and experience in:
• SIEM Solutions;
• SOX, PCI DSS and ISO 27001;
• SQL databases;
• Java Script;
• Active Directory;
Preferred certifications or equivalent knowledge (one or more)
• Microsoft Engineering Certification Path.
• >2 years
• 5x10 business hours shifts;
• standby duty for given services.
- stable employment
- attractive salary
- participation in interesting project
- work in international environment
- contact with the latest IT technology
- training and development programs
- study of foreign languages
- unlimited access to e-learning
- private medical care
- additional life insurance
- subsidy for commuting
- MyBenefit System (e.g. Multisport)
Informacje o rekrutacji